How do I remove Clover Direct integration?

Clover Direct integration is giving me many issues. I want to switch to OrderOut.

Hi james85!

Uber Eats: After your account and restaurant are set up on OrderOut, we will contact Uber Eats on your behalf to disable the Clover Direct integration on your account. Alternatively, you can reach out to Uber Eats directly at 833-275-3287 to request the removal. Please note that you cannot use both OrderOut and Clover Direct integrations simultaneously, as this may lead to complications.

DoorDash: To utilize the OrderOut integration, your DoorDash order protocol must be changed to tablet mode. Once this adjustment is made, your setup is complete. If you prefer, you can contact DoorDash at 855-222-8111 to assist with the removal of the previous setup.

Grubhub: Grubhub evaluates accounts every Monday for integration with OrderOut set to launch on Tuesday. If Grubhub identifies any existing integrations, such as Grubhub Direct, on your account, they will inform our team. We will then request Grubhub to eliminate these integrations and proceed exclusively with OrderOut. For any inquiries or assistance, feel free to call Grubhub at 877-585-7878.