How do I connect my Clover POS to OrderOut?

Trying to connect my Clover POS to your system.

1. Sign into dashboard.orderout.co.

2. Click on ‘Setup’.

3. Click the ‘Connect’ button next to ‘Connect Clover POS’.

4. Sign into your Clover dashboard.

5. Confirm the connection of your restaurant with your Clover POS. Click ‘Yes, Connect’.

6. Connected status will appear.

Note: Make sure to follow the printer setup instructions to ensure your printer is properly selected.

Order out is connected to clover pos but i dont see any clover transaction history on order out dashboard.

Hi saffronscoopsnbites!

Do you currently have an active menu on Uber Eats? To connect with OrderOut, an active menu on Uber Eats is required. If you’re in the process of setting up your Uber Eats account or menu, you’ll need to wait until completion before establishing a connection to OrderOut.

However, if your menu is active on Uber Eats and your restaurant is searchable on their platform, you should be able to connect without any issues.

If you have an active menu on Uber Eats but are encountering issues connecting to OrderOut, please schedule a call using the link below for assistance.

may I have dis integration uber eat,please.I want to connet with clover system

Hi zinnorren!

We can definitely help you connect Uber Eats to Clover. If you haven’t already, please create your FREE OrderOut dashboard account at dashboard.orderout.co. If you already have an account, simply sign in.

Next, click on ‘Integrations’ and select ‘Connect’ next to Uber Eats. Ensure that you have an existing and active menu on Uber Eats, as you won’t be able to connect without one.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with the setup, feel free to schedule a call with me directly. Calendly - Support