I already connected UberEats, please help me connect DoorDash and Grubhub

I would like to also integrate DoorDash and Grubhub to OrderOut

To connect DoorDash and Grubhub to OrderOut, sign in at dashboard.orderout.co and click on ‘Delivery Services’. If DoorDash and Grubhub appear as locked, this indicates that you are using the free UberEats integration, which requires an upgrade to access additional services. To upgrade your plan, click on the lock icon and select either the Essential or Standard plan.

Once a plan is purchased, you will gain the ability to connect DoorDash and Grubhub.

Hi they today we don’t have one order I don’t why
Can you look at for me and I want. extended my hours till 3 am and some food only.the busyness is extremely slow

Hi yeshe679!

After reviewing your account, I found no errors. I recommend contacting the delivery platforms to ensure that your restaurant is marked as available and visible to customers.

I will provide you with the contact numbers for the delivery platforms below.

Uber Eats: 833-275-3287
DoorDash: 855-222-8111
Grubhub: 877-585-7878

To extend your hours, you can log into your dashboard at dashboard.orderout.co and navigate to the “Menu” section on the left side. Click on “Edit” next to the menu that is LIVE. You will find the hours of operation at the top center of the page. Remember to save your changes and publish the menu (top right) when you are finished.

If you need further assistance, here is an article that covers this process in more detail.