My doordash says integration off

Im trying to connect my doordash and print out a test print but it saying failed

Hi countrywafflesreddin!

Currently, users can independently toggle the Uber Eats integration on and off. The ability to self-manage integrations for DoorDash, Grubhub, ChowNow, and Wix will soon be available. In the meantime, our team can assist with these settings. I have activated your DoorDash integration, which is now live. You have successfully received your first order through this platform.

Hello, I am also having this same issue. Uber Eats was an easy set up, but Doordash not calling me to turn on integration.

Hi smileysgrillnola!

My team has activated the integration on our end. You’re all set!

Having the same issue with DoorDash and Grubhub. Any FAQ or article to help solve this issue?

Hey rewritable-tech!

This is actually normal behavior: we only permit the merchant to toggle the Uber Eats integration. Our team exclusively handles activation for DoorDash and Grubhub. I’ve already completed this for you. Upon checking your dashboard, you’ll notice ‘Waiting for live order’ next to DoorDash and Grubhub. Eventually, we’ll empower users to activate the DoorDash and Grubhub integration independently, but for now, please reach out to our team for assistance.

its already connected just grayed out and intergration off

Hey wallstcocina!

This question has already been answered in another post.

I’m helping one of my clients onboard for their DoorDash and Grubhub. I see DoorDash and Grubhub integration is off. I have talked to DoorDash and Grubhub. They told me to contact you.

Hey wangbaeya!

This matter has already been addressed in another post. Please view the post below.

Hello I am having the same issue as well integrated is off but connected

We are currently having the same issue with Doordash - off.

This is normal behavior. Merchants are only allowed to toggle the Uber Eats integration. Our team exclusively handles the activation for DoorDash and Grubhub, and I have already completed this for you. When you check your dashboard, you’ll see ‘Waiting for live order’ next to DoorDash and Grubhub. In the future, users will be able to activate the DoorDash and Grubhub integrations on their own, but for now, please contact our team for assistance.

Your DoorDash integration has been turned on.

This is normal behavior. Merchants are only allowed to toggle the Uber Eats integration. Our team exclusively handles the activation for DoorDash and Grubhub, and I have already completed this for you. When you check your dashboard, you’ll see ‘Waiting for live order’ next to DoorDash and Grubhub. In the future, users will be able to activate the DoorDash and Grubhub integrations on their own, but for now, please contact our team for assistance.

Your DoorDash integration has been turned on.

can you do the same for me

Hi labottegamarietta!

Your DoorDash integration was turned on the same day you connected it.