Wix transition to ecommerce?

Good morning. We use OrderOut for integration and have Wix for our website. We use Pecan POS. I read that Wix is making some changes and will be transitioning from Stores to eCommerce platform. I’m wondering if OrderOut is following the updates or needs to do anything for our website to keep getting orders in the store. They have also added the ability for customers to edit orders after they are placed. https://dev.wix.com/docs/rest/business-solutions/stores/orders/introduction

Also, we have implemented a custom additional fee for orders placed on our website on Wix, a $2 convenience fee. Our delivery orders also have a $2 delivery charge. The fees are separated on Wix, and our POS separates in-house surcharges, tips, and delivery fees. But when the orders are sent from OrderOut, the $2 convenience fee is grouped together with the delivery fee, and our POS prints it as a $4 delivery charge.
I’m wondering if it is possible to separate the two fees when sent from the Wix backend through OrderOut to our POS? It’s confusing the drivers to think they are getting a $4 delivery fee.
Thank you!

Hi veneziaforever7!

Thanks for reaching out.
We’re looking into this and will have an answer for you soon.

Good morning. Any updates?

Thank you!

Hi Elida,

I sent you an email.
Waiting for your response!